What does Microsoft use?

Subject: What does Microsoft use?
From: David Chisma <chisma -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 05:53:37 -0500

Hi all,

As a FrameMaker user in my old job and now a Word user in my new job, I've
been wondering, what application do Microsoft staff use to create their
manuals? Word?

And another thing, I've tried using the Insert Picture command to
insert graphics files into Word 97 and making sure that 'link to file' is
checked and 'save with document' is unchecked, yet Word insists on adding
the graphic to the file. What am I doing wrong?

I miss my FrameMaker.

Cheers, Dave Chisma
chisma -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=