Re: What do you want to be called? (less serious)

Subject: Re: What do you want to be called? (less serious)
From: "Starr, Mike (MED)" <Michael -dot- Starr -at- AMERMSX -dot- MED -dot- GE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:29:55 -0500

I'm kinda partial to "Chief in charge of Words and Pictures" but most
days I'll happily settle for "Tech Writer". I do have the occasional day
when I'm feeling extraordinarily self-important and officious when I
refer to my self as a "Senior Technical Writer"; it was, ahem, one of
those on the day I filled out the form for my business cards.

Mike

Wrdfinesse -at- AOL -dot- COM wrote:

> As long as we're kinda poking fun here ...
>
> For years, I've intended to design personal business cards. I'm
> a captive at a large telecomm firm, but I do occasional freelance
> work on the side.
>
> I recently had two sets of business cards printed up, identical except
> for title. The first carries my name, phone number. email
> address, and the title "Information Developer." The second is
identical,
> except for the title ... "Supreme Word Goddess."
>
> I've handed out maybe 20 of the former ... over 100 of the latter.
>
> Who sez we can't have a sense of humor???
>
> Anne Halsey
> wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=