Re: Word 2000 HTML conversion

Subject: Re: Word 2000 HTML conversion
From: Chuck <writer -at- BEST -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:59:28 -0700

First, anyone know why this wasn't part of the Word 2000 package?

Second, From what I see here, the HTML locks out anyone who hasn't
upgraded to an HTML 4.0-compliant browser. This is certainly an issue if
you're devloping HTML-based Help systems and trying to use Word's HTML
output with a display engine that is "only" HTML 3.2-compliant.

--
"Online help should ignore first-time users and concentrate
on those people who are already successful using the

Chuck Martin
writer"at"best.com www.writeforyou.com

*****LEGAL NOTICE TO ALL BULK E-MAILERS*****

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILERS: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47,
Chapter 5, Subchapter II, 227, any and all nonsolicited
commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a
download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US.
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=