Re: Marketing blocks and fish

Subject: Re: Marketing blocks and fish
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 16:44:45 -0400

Phila mentioned a quote regarding putting a fish in a living room photo to
make a memorable impression. Maybe we should put big pictures of fish in the
middle of those instructions end-users never read? :-)

On a related note, I don't remember my first bike, or who gave it to me, but
I DO remember when a punster friend delivered a boquet of flounders
(photocopied pictures of fish tied together with ribbon) when I was sick.
;-)

Lisa Comeau (high on Sudafed)
Ontario, Canada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=