Authorware 4 training

Subject: Authorware 4 training
From: "McIntosh, Cathleen" <Cathleen -dot- McIntosh -at- VISTACPG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:27:37 -0500

Does anyone know of a good training program for beginners for Authorware 4?
I have heard that training programs for Authorware 5 are relevant, even for
version 4 users. I'd appreciate any opinions about this, and any suggestions
for good training programs. Please reply to me off-list, and I will publish
a summary of the responses.

Thanks!

Cathleen McIntosh
cathleen -dot- mcintosh -at- vistacpg -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=