Au Revoir, OT advice, and URLs for Canadian Jobs

Subject: Au Revoir, OT advice, and URLs for Canadian Jobs
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:48:10 -0400

Since everyone was looking for a copy of these urls, and I don't
have access to a web server, I'm going to point you to a website someone
else drew up about 2 weeks ago, and posted to the list.

http://www.okstate.edu/artsci/techwr/jobs_canada.html

Thanks to Glenn Broadhead!

And since I'm no longer looking for a high-tech job, I'm more than
happy to tell you all that you can have them, and best of luck.

For those of you who inevitably are going to wonder (and ask) why
I'm no longer looking for a high-tech job, I'm crossing the TOPIC line
(Sorry Eric) to tell you that I am hitching my wagon to a star, and
following a dream of mine. I'm trading in my mouse for a microphone, and my
PC keyboard for a musical keyboard. I have always wanted to travel the
world, and my ability to sing has now made that possible, so as of
February(ish), barring any major disasters, and following a move to Nova
Scotia in September, I will be touring Europe with my incredibly talented
singing partner/keyboardist.

I guess that means I will be pretty much permanently signing off the
list. Anyone in Europe who can correspond with me would be greatly
appreciated (obviously, my email address will change) (SEE BELOW)

And for those of you feeling unrest in your current state, may I
suggest "I Could Do Anything, If I Only Knew What it Was" by Barbara Sher
and Barbara Smith - a fabulous book I could rave about all day long, but
it's off-topic, so I'll stop.

Thanks to all of you for your advice, support, anecdotes, rants, raves,
discussion, opinions, and help over the last 2 years. Thanks to Eric and Deb
for their hard work.

I'll still be "on-list" for about a week, but I'll be keeping pretty quiet -
I've got alot of stuff to take care of - the first of which is informing my
mother that her "successful career daughter" is moving on... Wish me luck!

Lisa Comeau
Accounts Representative, Client Services Group
Y2K/Exchange Project, Ontario Ministry of Health
Office: (416) 327 1124
Pager: (416) 715 9198
mailto: lmcomeau -at- hotmail -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=