ANNOUNCE: Help '99 Brochures Available

Subject: ANNOUNCE: Help '99 Brochures Available
From: Faith Green <faithg -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:08:01 -0700

Dear Online Community,

Are you in the loop? Get in - and get your brochure for Help '99 in Dallas, Texas, November 1 - 4!

Visit http://www.helpuniversity.com/conferen/maillist.htm, complete the form, and we'll get a brochure in the mail to you the same day.

Help '99 introduces 75 Sessions in 9 general areas of interest:

New Techniques and Technologies (Technical)
Case Studies
HTML Help
JavaHelp
Cross-Platform, Browser Independent Help
Design and Usability
Management and Project Planning (Designed for Managers)
Help Authoring and Third-party Tools and Utilities
Development and Implementation (Designed for Developers)

For more session information, visit http://www.helpuniversity.com/conferen/fall99sessions.htm

Need help deciding which sessions to attend? Visit the conference planner: http://www.helpuniversity.com/conferen/fall99planner.htm

If you're in the loop, I'll see you at Help '99!

Best regards,

Faith Green
Director of Vendor and Community Relations
Help University, Inc.
Tel: 760.944.6458

Help '99