Re: Scratch

Subject: Re: Scratch
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:02:16 -0400

Title: RE: Re: Scratch

Would it work to have 2 topics: "Creating a Query" and "Modifying a Query"

Inside "Creating a Query" include the from-scratch instructions, and also a Tip letting the user know that s/he can also create a query by modifying an existing one.

Inside "Modifying ...." include the modification instructions, and also Tips letting the user know that the modifications can be discarded, saved in the initial query or saved as a new query (if in fact,they can Save As a new query)?

Dan Roberts
droberts -at- isogon -dot- com