spreading Word

Subject: spreading Word
From: Ola Humphries <ohumphr -at- ECT -dot- ENRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:51:50 -0500

Re expanding graphics in Word:
When a .bmp graphic is opened in the Word picture editor, it doubles in
size.
You can use .gif graphics in word. These have much smaller size. They also
work
in Robohelp (which uses Word).
You have to create the .gif graphics from the .bmp graphics using a graphics
application, such as PhotoImpact. You must save the .bmp file as an
optimized
256-color .bmp first, then save it as a .gif file. I have not tested
whether
these .gif graphics can be made into .shg files, but my guess is that they
can
be.
Ola Humphries

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=