PDF to Word

Subject: PDF to Word
From: "Backer, Corinne" <CBacker -at- GLHEC -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:34:08 -0500

My question is the opposite of Sonja's - can I take a .pdf file and put it
into Word so it can be used as text? (Need to use some .pdf specs for other
documents, and don't want to re-key.)

Corinne

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEEE77.71411684

I am working on an NT workstation running Word for Windows 97. Can I save a
document as a PDF in this environment?

Thanks.

Sonja
Sr. Technical Writer