Re: Word 97 -- Borders around text? (oops)

Subject: Re: Word 97 -- Borders around text? (oops)
From: Ed Gregory <edgregory -at- HOME -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:25:08 -0500

I read the original message subject (Borders around text) closer than I did
the question, which boils to "border under text". This question is indeed,
interesting. I'd like to know more about why the original questioner
doesn't want to use underline. However, if that be the immutable case, I
amend my contribution thus:

1. Highlight the text.
2. Click Format>Borders&Shading
3. Click your heels three times and say, "There's Nothing Like Word.
There's Nothing Like Word."

At 05:04 PM 8/25/99 -0500, Diane Giangrossi wrote:
>Did you click the Custom button first? Once you click Custom, then you can
>select a border style and then click just the bottom line of the text box
in
>the sample graphic.

Ed Gregory
http://www.members.home.net/edgregory/search1.htm