Simple Verbiage Question

Subject: Simple Verbiage Question
From: Cirrus Matusek <CMatusek -at- LTDCOMMODITIES -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:57:20 -0500

I keep waffling over this one: I have a screen capture and under each
screen capture I have a brief description (two to three sentences) of the
screen's functionality (what it's used for). My audience consists of
warehouse worker types as well as corporate office types. For the header
for the brief description be "Screen Functionality" or "Purpose of Screen"
or something else? Before you say I shouldn't have a header at all, I've
already decided that I will. Thanks!! I welcome any and all ideas.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=