Re: Oxford English Dictionary's URL

Subject: Re: Oxford English Dictionary's URL
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:28:12 -0700

Actually, that's the New Oxford Dictionary of English, which is not (more's
the pity) the OED. Nice site, tho! Apparently the OED is available on line
by subscription, though I don't know any more about it than that.

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

The English Renaissance is alive at