Converting Legacy Quark Xpress Document to Other Format?

Subject: Converting Legacy Quark Xpress Document to Other Format?
From: Paul Moloney <paulmoloney -at- SEPRO -dot- IE>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:09:37 +0100

I have an old .qxd document, but no Quark. Does
anyone know of any conversion programs out there
that I could use to translate this document into
(preferably) MS Word format? Thanks,

P.

--
Paul Moloney,
Technical Writer,

paulmoloney -at- sepro -dot- ie

"Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents,
and everyone is writing a book." - Cicero

Ph: +353 1 2964428 extn 137
Fx: +353 1 2964431
Mob: +353 87 2695 384

http://www.sepro.ie

Confidentiality Notice:
This message may contain proprietary and valuable product and trade
information of Sepro Telecom International Limited of Unit 7 Floor 1,
Dundrum Business Park, Windy Arbour, Dublin 14, Ireland. We assert our
copyright to any proprietary information supplied, to our proprietary
product descriptions and architectures and we emphasise that none of the
information is for disclosure to any third-party without our express
written permission.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=