Re: Creating .gif & .jpg

Subject: Re: Creating .gif & .jpg
From: Kathi Jan Knill <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:36:56 -0400

You can use PaintShopPro by Jasc. You can download an eval
version that allows you to do everything and save. I found it
quick and easy and have been using it for about 5 years now.

Kathi Jan Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software, Inc.
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Template -dot- com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday.
Was it worth it?