Quick Forehelp question...

Subject: Quick Forehelp question...
From: "Keith Long" <keith -at- kglongware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:49:12 -0500

Hello,

I am trying the trial version of Forehelp 3.2. Everytime I load a new
project, however, the topics do not display in the topic list; I have to
right-click, choose "Sort By," and then choose "Alphabetic." This is
annoying to say the least... Is there anyway to set the software to
automatically display the topics every time a project is loaded?

Thanks,

Keith