STC Boston Chapter Publications Competition

Subject: STC Boston Chapter Publications Competition
From: SteveFJong -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:07:36 EDT

The Boston and Northern New England chapters of STC are currently accepting
entries for their 1999-2000 Publications Competition. We are also looking for
more judges, to keep the individual workload down. The competition is an
important chapter event, but it can succeed only with the participation of
volunteers. If you're in the Boston or NNE chapters I hope you will consider
participating. If you've never done it before, don't worry! Training is
available.

Check out the Boston chapter web site at http://www.stc-boston.org/ for more
details, or feel free to call me directly.

-- Steve

Steven Jong, Documentation Team Manager ("Typo? What tpyo?")
Lightbridge, Inc., 67 S. Bedford St., Burlington, MA 01803 USA
mailto:Jong -at- lightbridge -dot- com 781.359.4902[V], 781.359.4500[F]
Home Sweet Homepage: http://members.aol.com/SteveFJong