RE: Resumes for Tech Writing Jobs

Subject: RE: Resumes for Tech Writing Jobs
From: Ute Methner <ute -at- idirect -dot- com>
To: Peter Lucas <peterlucas -at- mediaone -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 16:02:08 -0500

Peter writes:

I'm thinking about moving on to greener pastures, and I need to put
together a resume. <snip> I was wondering if you, my fellow tech
writers, had any suggestions or tips for putting together a "tech
writer's" resume if you will. If you know of any sites on the
web where I might find some help, that would be great too.

I know of two sites with info on writing a resume for TWs:
http://stc.org/region7/cwc/www/coastlines/resumes.html
and http://www.clearpnt.com

HTH,
Ute [who has no children but loves baby-sitting her
disgustingly cute niece and nephew ... and who doesn't mind it
when mommy comes to collect them ... much harder work than TW
<big grin>]

--
Ute Methner
ute -at- idirect -dot- com