Re: Re: Off Topic: How do I...

Subject: Re: Re: Off Topic: How do I...
From: "Broken A. Jaw" <broken_jaw -at- mailcity -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 16:16:00 -0700

All:

Iv'e been tying to find specific tips on Win 98. I've searched using Dogpile which searches all of the search engines and I cannot find a tip on how to remove the Network Neighborhood and Inbox from Win 98's Desktop.

Does anyone out there know how?

KEN

PS If I find out and you want to know how, let me know. I'd be happy to share the wealth.

---
Be careful what you say, words are cheap but they can turnout
expensive--words like a conviction can turn into a sentence.

Lo, the mighty mallet has fallen and yea verily its aim was true.
Abuse me PAL and I'll abuse U!