Re: Indexing in Word

Subject: Re: Indexing in Word
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com>
To: William G Meisheid <wgm -at- sageline -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 17:58:03 -0700

William G Meisheid wrote:

> Our shareware version, XErciser, will be released the beginning of October.
> ... The tool will parse existing Word XE fields and
> create a dynamic editable index in a separate window. You can edit the list
> directly or insert existing index entries directly into Word.

..and THAT's why I wanted to be sure it got mentioned in response to the original question. Sounds like exactly what Ms. Vorderbruggen was looking for.

Thanks for answering, Bill!

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 3.1, still the easiest way to create and maintain
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

Now including options for HTML Help and JavaHelp indexes, too!