Screen shot formats in Frame to WW2KK

Subject: Screen shot formats in Frame to WW2KK
From: "Tristan Bishop" <claritydocs -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 12:36:20 -0700

Hello all!

What is the ideal screen format-mapping combination from Frame through
Webworks into HTML? BMP to GIF? TIFF to JPEG? WMF to PNG? There's so
many options it's hard to know.

In Frame 5.5.6 for Win 95, my screen shot graphics are Reference-imported
300 DPI, Tiff files, that fit into a small anchored frame appx 3.5" X 2.7".

In WW2K, I've mapped them to JPEGs (for best resolution) and now find the
graphics appear accross the entire screen and more (size = appx 15" X 9")

How do I make these screens a managable size in the HTML pages?

Thanks so much,

Tristan Bishop
Clarity Consulting