new Machine Translation mailing list

From: Jeff ALLEN <jeff -at- elda -dot- fr>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 17:28:34 +0200

FYI, here is a new Machine Translation mailing list.

Best,

Jeff Allen

----

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:11:57 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Colin Brace <cb -at- lim -dot- nl>

Greetings,

The EAMT now has a mailing list dedicated to MT. This list is open to
the public and serves as a forum for the discussion and exchange of
information for all aspects of translation technology.

This mailing list has just been established and as of yet there is no
traffic.

We kindly request commercial organizations not to use the list for
marketing purposes. We would prefer that vendors not post the full text
of product announcements and such, but rather provide simply an URL for
further reference.

To subscribe, please send a message to the following address:

mt-list-request -at- eamt -dot- org

containing the following text:

subscribe mt-list [your email address]

mt-list -at- eamt -dot- org

For more information about the MT-List, please contact the EAMT
<eamt -at- cst -dot- ku -dot- dk>.

For more information the EAMT, please see our Web site:
<http://www.eamt.org>

Please forward this message to others. Thank you.

Colin Brace <cb -at- lim -dot- nl>
Amsterdam
http://www.lim.nl

Jeff ALLEN - Technical Manager/Directeur Technique
European Language Resources Association (ELRA) &
European Language resources - Distribution Agency (ELDA)
(Agence Europe'enne de Distribution des Ressources Linguistiques)
55, rue Brillat-Savarin
75013 Paris FRANCE
Tel: (+33) 1.43.13.33.33 - Fax: (+33) 1.43.13.33.30
mailto:jeff -at- elda -dot- fr
http://www.icp.grenet.fr/ELRA/home.html