Numbering in Word

Subject: Numbering in Word
From: "Robinson, Jennifer" <Jennifer_Robinson -at- icgcomm -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:40:12 -0600

All,
I have checked the archive and can't find the information that I need. A
colleague has a document in Microsoft Word 97 (running on Windows 95, PC).
He has "heading2" in styles numbered in outline format. The problem is that
at 2.3 it stops counting upward. So he now has several headings labeled
2.3. Have you experienced this before? Is there a way around it? Please
reply directly and will post to the list if there is interest. Thanks!

Jennifer Robinson
ICG Communications, Inc.