SUMMARY - templates for booklets, take 2

Subject: SUMMARY - templates for booklets, take 2
From: Gilda_Spitz -at- markham -dot- longview -dot- ca
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:53:17 -0400

For some reason, the summary that I sent yesterday appears with only a
small portion of its content in today's digest. I assume this happened as a
result of the new listserv software.

If you're interested in the complete summary, please contact me off-line,
and I'll send it to you. And thanks again to everyone who took the time to
respond to my original question.

Gilda Spitz
Manager, Documentation and Translation
Longview Solutions Inc.