Re: No Verification of 5.5.6 on Mac

Subject: Re: No Verification of 5.5.6 on Mac
From: "Elizabeth Ross" <beth -at- vcubed -dot- com>
To: "TechWriterList" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:34:56 -0400

Launch FrameMaker. Under the Apple menu, select "About FrameMaker". A splash
screen appears which says "Adobe FrameMaker 5.5" in large type. Just beneath
that, my version reads "Power Macintosh Release 5.5.3" in much smaller type.

Elizabeth Ross
Technical Writer
V3 Semiconductor Corp.
beth -at- vcubed -dot- com