Technical Writing Courses

Subject: Technical Writing Courses
From: Chris Fitzgerald <chrisfitztex -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 22:21:31 -0700 (PDT)

>Hi all! I'm still reading my 60+ messages per day and taking
note of your "methodologies". (feeling quite humbled, I might
add)
> I'd like to add another dimension to this thread. My question
to the list is this: what do you think of a Technical Writing
Course "online"? I'm already taking a Visual Basic and
JavaScript class, as well as teaching full time, so thought that
the online route would be convenient. I'm concerned about the
quality of knowledge that I'll be getting.
> Does anyone have experience with online course work? If you
want to view the "Accredited Certificate Program" that I'm
interested in go to <http://www.jergroup.com/jerfiles/tech.htm>

Thanks for your feedback. (Also, from a rookie's standpoint, I
concur that Eric and Deb are doing a great job. I had some
concerns about the changeover, but knew they would be ironed
out.)

Chris