Re: Menu bar or Menubar?

Subject: Re: Menu bar or Menubar?
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- lynx -dot- dac -dot- neu -dot- edu>
To: "Doctor Heart" <lonestar -at- nesma -dot- net -dot- sa>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 19:54:39 -0400

>Bonnie,
>I just read your reply, and chuckled. My answer was based on Microsoft
>internal docs. Apparently Microsoft is not consistent with its own style
>manual. :-)
>Inkhorn

Yes, I know.

It would be amusing, in fact, if I were not (1) having to base our style on
Microsoft, and (2) continuing to discover new internal contradictions and
ambiguities in their style manual. Sometimes I feel like Scribble the Cat,
whose repertoire of meows should really be expanded to match her adorable
visual antics. She's so cute! Scribble's the one thing I love about MS.
(Scribble is one of several alternatives to the evil Mr. Clip.)

Bonnie Granat