RE: Word keyboard map

Subject: RE: Word keyboard map
From: "Maro Riofrancos" <riomaro -at- Riofrancos -dot- com>
To: "'Peter Jones'" <Holtec -at- comity -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:56:21 -0400

The WOPR collection of macros and utilities for Word 7(95) has a nifty macro
called WOPRALLkeys that creates a table of all shortcut key assignments.
This is much easier to read than Word's built-in ListCommands command. I'm
not sure if the WOPRALLkeys macro is included in WOPR for later versions of
Word. But you could check at http://www.wopr.com/

Maro Riofrancos