Callouts in Word 97

Subject: Callouts in Word 97
From: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>
To: "'Emru Townsend'" <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:23:37 -0700

Hi all.

Has anyone figured out a good way to use callouts in Word 97? If use the
Drawing/autoshapes/callouts command, they block out the graphic and do all
kinds of strange stuff. So I thought, "Fine. I'll do a text box and add a
line and group it all." That's just as ineffective.

HELP. TIA. I will close with my mantra:
IhateWordIhateWordIhateWordIhateWordIhateWord.

Karen Field
kfield -at- stellcom -dot- com