Way OT: Foreign languages

Subject: Way OT: Foreign languages
From: Nicolette Srivastava <nicolette -dot- srivastava -at- htcinc -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 18:25:29 +0530

Hi;

I have a collegue who is interested in going into the translation, and consequently wants to study a foreign language extensively. Does anyone have any advice regarding what language he should study? Where are the career opportunities in translation?

Any advice and/or suggestions would be appreciated. Please email me directly.

Thanks

Nicolette Srivastava
Manager, Technical Documentation
mailto:nicolette -dot- srivastava -at- htcinc -dot- com
http://www.htcinc.com