Diagramming syntax variants in C functions

Subject: Diagramming syntax variants in C functions
From: Andy -dot- Kubrin -at- tanner -dot- com
To: "'Techwr-l (E-mail)'" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:57:52 -0700

Techwriters:

Many thanks to those who answered my post on diagramming these alternate
function calls.

The consensus is to go with method 2--to provide two separate syntax
diagrams. In fact, I'll just list them as two separate calls.

Thanks again for all your help.

Andy

Andy Kubrin
Manager, Documentation Group
Tanner Research, Inc. E-mail
andy -dot- kubrin -at- tanner -dot- com
2650 E. Foothill Blvd. Phone (626) 792-3000
Pasadena, CA 91107 Fax (626) 432-5705
http://www.tanner.com/eda/