reference resources

Subject: reference resources
From: Lori Lathrop <LoriLathrop -at- compuserve -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 02:59:08 -0400

All -- I have updated the Favorite Links page on my Web site -
http://idt.net/~lathro19/favlinx.html

That page now includes links to all of the Web sites mentioned in my most
recent FWIW (For What It's Worth) column ("Ten Alternatives to Search
Engines") in the American Society of Indexer's KeyWords newsletter,
July/August issue.

Hoping you find these links useful .... Lori

Lori Lathrop - LoriLathrop(LoriLathrop -at- compuserve -dot- com)
Lathrop Media Services - http://idt.net/~lathro19