Standards for dimensions of printed books

Subject: Standards for dimensions of printed books
From: SArbing -at- ITCCANADA -dot- COM
To: techwr-l
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 6:59:33

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has heard of standards for the dimensions of
printed books. We are in the process of deciding what size our printed
books should be.

If you are using a standard, I would appreciate hearing about it. Even if
you're not using a standard, I would be interested in how you determine the
dimensions of your printed books. Please note, I am primarily talking about
documents like user guides and installation guides.

Thanks in advance,

Sue