RE: Technical Writers or Information Developers?

Subject: RE: Technical Writers or Information Developers?
From: "Brady, Joy" <JBrady -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'edunn -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com'" <edunn -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:17:57 -0400

Eric,
I like what you have to say about these silly new titles.
For "information developer," it has a "BS-y" sound to it. And yet... I
regularly find myself taking a lot of raw data and turning it into
meaningful information, so there may be an information development aspect to
a lot of tech writers' work. (Still, I'm not going to start bandying about
this new title.)
Joy M. Brady
Sr. Technical Writer/Retail Systems Documentation (CAD4A)
mailto:jbrady -at- alldata -dot- net <mailto:jbrady -at- alldata -dot- net>
614.729.4645 (voice)
614.729.4499 (fax)

Visit Retail Services Application Development's NEW Web
Site:
http://inhouse/RETAppDevel/retailsub_appdev_frames.htm
<http://inhouse/RETAppDevel/retailsub_appdev_frames.htm>
Web-Related Emails: Retail IT Documents
<mailto:RetailITDocs -at- alldata -dot- net>