RE: Who dreams up these things?

Subject: RE: Who dreams up these things?
From: "Timmerman, Donald" <DTimmerman -at- ipdexch -dot- ipd -dot- anl -dot- gov>
To: "'TECHWR-L e-mail discussion group'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:47:42 -0500

Andrew,

I think you went fishing again and caught few. Who are you trying to kid
when you say, "Can't you just write the manual? I mean - how frickin' hard
is it to write a manual. I'm a moron and I do it all the time." Are you
trying to tell us you don't use any kind of process when you write a manual?
I think not. You wouldn't be where you are today owning your own business
if you weren't using a well planned and tested process for doing your work.
So, what is it? Are you willing to tell us?

Don Timmerman
Sr. Tech. Writer
Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL (near Chicago)