Re: Who dreams up these things?

Subject: Re: Who dreams up these things?
From: wlewis -at- nclogic -dot- com (Wendy Lewis)
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:32:47 -0400

Why do you guys insist on arguing with the man?

He is just advocating hard work over burocratic cow doodie,
in a pointed, but entertaining way. I enjoy reading Andrew's
posts and then become disillusioned when I read the posts
trying to discount his opinion. OPINION being the operative
word.
Don't worry, I have already learned to use the delete key on
Scully and Tim Altom's posts.

Wendy Lewis