RE: Programmer/Writer?

Subject: RE: Programmer/Writer?
From: "Dawn Marie Oliver (Write Stuff)" <a-dawnmo -at- microsoft -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:10:45 -0700

I am a Programmer/Writer for my contract agency. What that means
to them (and me) is that I have the expertise to write the
documentation for programmers (API documentation).
I understand the programmers and what they are talking about
because I have a programming background. I can write to that
specific audience, on the level they prefer.

It may be different for other companies, other cities.

Dawn-Marie
a-dawnmo -at- microsoft -dot- com