Tech Pubs Utopia summary

Subject: Tech Pubs Utopia summary
From: Fabien Vais <phantoms -at- pop -dot- total -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM

I want to congratulate Andrew Plato for the best description of a tech pubs
department I've ever seen. Very impressive work! And yes, I see a seminar in
there too.

Andrew, have you ever worked in an environment even remotely similar to what
you described?

Fabien Vais
Fabien Vais - Documentation Analyst (Analyste en documentation)
Technical Writing, Technical Translation/Globalization, Editing, Publishing,
Teaching, Training
Rédaction technique, Traduction/globalisation technique, Révision, Mise en
Page, Enseignement, Formation

e-mail: phantoms -at- total -dot- net
Mailing address (Adresse postale): 38 Elderidge, D.D.O. (Montreal), Quebec,
H9A 2P4
Phone/Fax: (514) 685-4752