FWD: HTML Help Quarterly Wish/Gripe list summary

Subject: FWD: HTML Help Quarterly Wish/Gripe list summary
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 06:13:07 -0600

Forwarded on request:

Dear Technical Writing Community,

In an effort to better serve the community and continue to support your
needs, many of you are aware that Help University has been collecting HTML
Help
wishes and gripes at:
http://www.helpuniversity.com/ISV/htmlhelp.htm

Your issues are communicated directly to Microsoft for response. As we pass
our third quarter of this venture, be informed that all issues have been
directly
forwarded to lead developers within the HTML Help Development Team. These
comments
can be viewed at:
http://www.helpuniversity.com/ISV/99Q2summary.htm

All comments and the history of this list can be accessed in our archives at:
http://www.helpuniversity.com/ISV/wishgripe.htm

We welcome your comments, so bring 'em on! Your feedback is imperative to the
success and implementation of advanced technologies in our industry. Thank you
for
your continued involvement in this project.

Best regards,

MJ Plaster

World Wide WInnovations.Inc.
http://www.wwwinnovations.com

Help University, Inc.
http://www.helpuniversity.com

Help 99
http://www.helpuniversity.com/conferen/fall99.htm

Certified Doc-To-Help, HDK, and RoboHELP trainer and consultant
Microsoft HTML Help MVP
WexTech MVP

mj -at- wwwinnovations -dot- com