Re: illegible screen caps in PDFs

Subject: Re: illegible screen caps in PDFs
From: "B. Pfister" <bpfister -at- frii -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 09:14:19 -0600

I went through the same problems with Word > PDF until I finally
found the solution: try a different printer driver. I installed
drivers for a Docutech and a Tektronix and I use them both depending
on the output I need. They work like a charm! Also, remember to set
the resolution according to how you'll be using the file.

Betsy Pfister
bpfister -at- frii -dot- com