RE: FrameMaker to WWP to MS HTML Help

Subject: RE: FrameMaker to WWP to MS HTML Help
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 14:02:25 -0400

Hallo:

A month or two back I asked the group for feedback on WWP training. Here's a
one point I posted in my summary:

As far as I can tell, there are four companies from which to take approved
training, in the continental U.S.: PubsNET in Boston
<http://www.pubsnet.com>, Scriptorium in N.C. <http://www.scriptorium.com>,
Bright Path Solutions in N.C. <http://www.travelthepath.com>, and HighSoft
in CO and CA <http://www.highsoft.com>.

The classes I found take a shotgun approach to the product, because we are
all developing different kinds of help MS HTML He p (CHMs) is a part of
these classes. Visit the web sites and checkout the syllabi. Also, I am very
sure a customized class can be arranged . . ..

All the best from a fellow CHMer.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com