RE: Figure Numbering in Frame 5.5.6

Subject: RE: Figure Numbering in Frame 5.5.6
From: jwaddell <jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com>
To: "'Tristan Bishop'" <claritydocs -at- earthlink -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 08:12:32 -0600

Hello,
I'm not a guru, but I'm a FrameMaker ACE, recently certifiable, I mean
certified. Spaces are indicated by an underscore.

Try this:

C:Chapter <n+><_=0>:
C:Figure <n>.<n+>:

If you want to add table titles to this same series use:

C:Chapter <n+><_=0><_=0>:
C:Figure <n>.<n+>:
C:Table <n>.<_><n+>:

The empty brackets <_> keep the counters from resetting to zero. The <_=0>
set the Figure and Table to zero to begin the figure and table numbering at
the beginning of a new chapter.

John Waddell
Technical Writer
Micron Technology
jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com

Today's motto: The trouble with avoiding temptation is that it may never
happen again.