Suggestions for project task reminder log?

Subject: Suggestions for project task reminder log?
From: Laura Tarwater <ltarwater -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 14:15:22 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings all,

Didn't see this in the archive anywhere, so here goes:

I want to create a kind of status form for a particular project where I
can log things like: issues currently unresolved w/ the developers,
tasks held up for other reasons, wanted future improvements that aren't
going to get in this release, etc.

Project and task management in this situation is rather loose, so this
kind of info isn't getting logged anywhere but in my and the other
writer's heads, which are getting rather full. :)

All of the project status reports I've ever seen or have in my
reference works are more oriented toward time and cost tracking, etc.
Does anyone have suggestions for ways to layout this kind of document,
items and headings to include, and/or ways to make it easy to use?

If anyone has a template for a similar document that they'd be willing
to share w/ me or point me to online or in a book, that would be great
as well.

Have a great weekend,
Laura Tarwater
ltarwater -at- yahoo -dot- com