Master Index for Multiple Word Files

Subject: Master Index for Multiple Word Files
From: Sharon Key <sharon -at- dra -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:12:47 -0500

We have 15 volumes of documentation (in Word 97). Each chapter in each
volume is in a separate file. My boss wants me to create a master index for
all volumes. I haven't got a clue how to attempt something like this.

I'd love to hear from anyone who could help me get started with this. If
you respond to me directly, I'll post the final solution to the list.

Sharon Key
Data Research Associates
St. Louis, MO USA