Re: another wording question

Subject: Re: another wording question
From: "Linda Sims" <lsims -at- dset -dot- com>
To: ahowell -at- poolmail -dot- dolphinsoftware -dot- com, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:06:38 -0400

How about

This message will contain the same type of information
that appears in the scheduled messages except that
its timestamp will reflect the time of request.

On 13 Oct 99, at 14:01, ahowell -at- poolmail -dot- dolphinsoftware -dot- com
wrote:

> I am writing a manual for a piece of monitoring software. This
> software sends out e-mail messages to designated recipients at certain
> pre-programmed times during the day. However, a user can interact with
> the system and ask it to send out a status message in between the
> scheduled messages. In describing this status message I've written:
>
> "This message will appear as any other message, except that its
> timestamp will be outside the normal message schedule."
>
> I'm not crazy about "outside the normal message schedule", but it's
> the best I can come up with at the moment. Anyone else have another
> idea?

HTH

Linda Sims
Technical Writer
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
DSET Corporation
1160 US Highway 22
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
(v) 908-526-7500, ext. 1278
(f) 908-526-7008
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
Delivering Global TMN Solutions for a Converging World
Web Site: http://www.dset.com