FrameMaker? Blanking Last Page

Subject: FrameMaker? Blanking Last Page
From: Roger Morency <rogerm -at- ontario -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:30:08 -0500

This has probably been discussed before, but I could not find it in the
archives. Is there an easy way to blank out the header and footer on the
last page of a chapter? I only need to do this if the chapter ends on an
even numbered page and there is no text in the body of the page. Currently
we have to apply a different master page to this page. We would like to make
this an automated process. That way, if we go back and add or remove pages,
the last page will change properly.

While I'm on the subject, do the rest of you leave the headers and footers
on the blank page or do you remove them? Is this a problem when you convert
the document to PDF for online viewing? It seems that you wouldn't want or
need a blank page for online viewing.

Thanks,

Roger Morency
rogerm -at- ontario -dot- com <mailto:Rogerm -at- ontario -dot- com>
Manager, Technical Communications
Ontario Systems Corporation
1150 West Kilgore Ave
Muncie, IN 47305