Excel Import Increased Size

Subject: Excel Import Increased Size
From: bdoonan -at- coreco -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:35:57 -0400

Hi,

I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for on the archive even though I
vaguely remember similar topics being raised on this issue.

The problem:

one of the engineers asked me if I knew why a table (a graphic? he wasn't
sure) made in Excel and imported to Word caused a 50 k
doc file to increase to over 1 meg in size?

Can anyone give me an answer/solution to this?

Brian