Re: ADMIN: Update and Response to Request for Information

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Update and Response to Request for Information
From: Tekky30015 -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 01:46:33 EDT

I very much resent what this unaware person wrote to Eric regarding his
commitment to the efficacious functioning of this list.

Eric has gone far beyond the call of duty to help all of us with this list,
in terms of managing it, etc. In addition to that, on numerous occasions, he
has taken his personal time to respond to me, and others, at length regarding
topics we had questions about (and had posted) or to help us understand the
appropriate etiquette of posting and posting rules. Many times, he could
have kicked me off the list because I was not as familiar with the list rules
and common issues as I should have been (so as not to waste others' time).
He never reprimanded me, but guided me in the right direction.

I appreciate everything Eric (and Deb) have done, and the enrichment and
community they make possible for us by providing techwr-l.

Thank you both,

Deborah Crossman, M.A.
Technical Writer
Harvard University