Re: Numbering the headings. What is the point?

Subject: Re: Numbering the headings. What is the point?
From: "Russ & Evelyn Griechen" <russgri -at- netbci -dot- com>
To: "Smith, Martin" <smithmr -at- encorp -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:35:25 -0500

Bravo !!!
I think a lot of people go to a new organization/endeavor with the express
purpose of leaving their imprint in the form of re-organization.
That is the last thing that these people need or want.
If you have any improvements in mind...just prepare a well-organized paper
and let them adopt it as their idea.

Russell Griechen