Re: Evaluation of Web Site

Subject: Re: Evaluation of Web Site
From: Ute Methner <ute -at- idirect -dot- com>
To: Zhu Xi <zhuwest -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 09:37:16 -0500

Hi there.
You might wish to look at:

Cuneo C. Instructional design for the new media, Module 5: Net
evaluation/Net surfing. [no date]. Available [Online]:
http://www.rcc.ryerson.ca/learnontario/idnm/mod5/mod5.htm

I found this site gives a quite comprehensive list of factors to
consider in the evaluation of websites. Although this list is
primarily for students wishing to reference a website for a paper,
all factors mentioned (for example, purpose, balance, gatekeeping,
and currency) have universal validity.

If you need more information, please contact me off-list.
HTH
Ute
ute -at- idirect -dot- com